- Publications and Research
- Climate Change
- Arctic Climate System
- Changing Ecosystems
- Climate Change and Human Health
- Conferences and Symposiums
- News, Analysis, and Opinion
- Northern Communities - Resilience and Adaptation
- Understanding Climate Change
- Witnesses to Change
- Food, Air, and Water
- Traditional Healing
- Governments and Organizations
- Indigenous Groups
The Arctic Health website is a central source for information on diverse aspects of the Arctic environment and the health of northern peoples. The site gives access to evaluated health information from hundreds of local, state, national, and international agencies, as well as from professional societies and universities. In addition, our own always expanding Arctic Health Publications Database, (currently more than 101,950 records), can help you find Arctic-specific articles, out of print publications and information from special collections held in the Alaska Medical Library.
The Arctic Health website is sponsored by the National Library of Medicine's Division of Specialized Information Services and maintained by the University of Alaska Anchorage's Alaska Medical Library.
NEWS and EVENTS:
Eye on the Arctic, A multimedia information site for all communities and nations of the circumpolar arctic.
2014 World Congress of Epidemiology "Global Epidemiology in a Changing Environment: the Circumpolar Perspective"
- August 17th to 24th, Anchorage, AK (More)
2014 Week of the Arctic
- October 6th to 11th, Nome, Kotzebue, Barrow, Alaska