- Publications and Research
- Climate Change
- Arctic Climate System
- Changing Ecosystems
- Climate Change and Human Health
- Conferences and Symposiums
- News, Analysis, and Opinion
- Northern Communities - Resilience and Adaptation
- Understanding Climate Change
- Witnesses to Change
- Food, Air, and Water
- Traditional Healing
- Governments and Organizations
- Indigenous Groups
- Other Organizations
This National Library of Medicine (NLM) Enviro-Health Links site provides links and descriptions to environmental justice sites.
Proceedings from the National Library of Medicine Environmental Health Information Partnership (EnHIP) Meeting, March 14-15, 2011. (PDF, 3.04 MB)
The NIEM has a special focus on studying the law relating to (Arctic) indigenous peoples and environmental law as it applies in the Arctic and northern region.
This site from the University of Connecticut includes Case Studies, Reports, Commissions, and Resolutions.